I like the brand Maybelline mainly for one product: their concealers. I don’t like their mascaras – they smudge terribly on me. Not really a fan of their lipsticks – their packaging bother me (why would there be a neon outer casing that doesn’t match the bullet shade?) Their eye shadows are just average (although their matte single pans are good, but I fear they’re being phased out). However, Maybelline concealers are phenomenal! There has not been a Maybelline concealer that I’ve tried that was complete rubbish. For me, the Instant Age Rewind (IAR) concealers are one the best under eye concealers on the market, regardless of price point.
Since I have quite a few Maybelline concealers in my stash currently, I thought I’d do a quick comparison and review of them:
From left to right:
• Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer in Medium 130
• Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer in Neutralizer 150
• Instant Age Rewind Double Face Perfector in Light medium 720
• Fit Me Concealer in Sand 20
• Face Studio Master Conceal in Light / medium 30
• Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in Buff 340
These concealers are all very affordable, retailing for less than $15 and easily accessible at most drugstores. I use all of these concealers mainly under my eye area. I prefer stick or cream concealers for blemishes or redness.