I was double tagged for this Dragon’s Loyalty Award! I was nominated by StyledWithJoy and Plus+Beauty – 2 of my most favourite blogs to read! Thanks ladies, it’s always the highlight of my day when I get to interact with you online! 🙂
“The Dragon’s Loyalty Award is an award for the loyal fan/commenter, whether the recipient is a fellow blogger or just someone who follows and comments regularly.”
- Display the award certificate on your website
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award
- Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself
7 interesting things about me:
1. I really love the smell of pipe tobacco – it’s a sweet earthy scent that makes me want to cozy up against the owner of that pipe, but usually it’s some old man! 😉
2. I rarely match my nail polish to my toe polish – I’m usually business on the fingers and party on the toes 😛 Speaking of party, has anyone seen these Bootie Babe nail polishes? I need at least one bottle in my life.
3. I’m terrible with directions. I still have to use the the mnemonic “Never Eat Shredded Wheat” to help orient myself.
4. I have 28 teeth – 14 up top and 14 lower. I googled “How many teeth should an adult human have” and the answer is 32. I had a couple of “fangs” removed from the lower jaw due to overcrowding, and I think my top molars were removed when I got my wisdom teeth pulled too (go ahead, count your teeth with your tongue right now, I just did that like a sexy beast – how many teeth do you have?)
5. I do not comb my hair regularly (it’s about shoulder blade length right now). I will sometimes run a wide tooth comb that I keep in the shower but that’s like maybe once every other month…
6. I really want to try coloured contact lenses (not those circle lenses) to change my boring dark brown eyes into something more interesting like hazel, or grey – something subtle like this:
I’ve been too chicken to try them because I’m worried I’ll damage my eyes somehow since I have no need for them. I know they’re available in non-prescription, but I’m worried I’ll scratch my cornea or something.
won’t be nominating anyone am only nominating mirrorthelove and Infinitely Awkward for this 😉 since most of you seem to have already received this award! But, if any of you want to make a post listing 7 interesting things about yourself, I’d love to read them! 😀