After a week of negative reviews, I thought for today I’d post something positive! 😉
I was nominated for the Miranda Sings Award by the lovely Kristy of HippyLip – if you’re not following her, you really should! Thanks for the nod. 🙂
• Announce your nomination with a post, including a link to the blogger who nominated you
• Include the featured image on your blog
• List seven things you love about yourself (e.g. your appearance, personality, achievements, etc.), but don’t use negative comparisons!
• Nominate ten other blogs and link the nominees in your post
Today marks my 250 Days of No-Buy! 😀
Fun fact: As a Mandarin slang term, the number “250” (二百五 èrbǎiwǔ) is an insult meaning “stupid person” or “simpleton”. 😕
I was nominated sextuply (yes that’s the word) recently for the Blogger Recognition Award – first by Katie of Plus+Beauty, secondly by Chris of fivezero, thirdly by Janella of Skin Diary, fourthly by Joy of StyledWithJoy, fifthly by Chic and Polished, and finally by Polished and Inspired! 😀
I was double tagged for this Dragon’s Loyalty Award! I was nominated by StyledWithJoy and Plus+Beauty – 2 of my most favourite blogs to read! Thanks ladies, it’s always the highlight of my day when I get to interact with you online! 🙂
“The Dragon’s Loyalty Award is an award for the loyal fan/commenter, whether the recipient is a fellow blogger or just someone who follows and comments regularly.”
- Display the award certificate on your website
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award
- Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself
I haven’t done a tag / award in ages! I’m so backlogged but I’m going to do one of the more recent ones I’ve been nominated for by StyledWithJoy, the Beauty Blogger Award. Thanks girl, told you I’d do it soon. 😉
The Beauty Blogger Award Rules:
1) State the name of the blogger that nominated you.
2) Answer the questions you were given.
3) Nominate 10 people whose blog is about beauty or fashion.
4) Make 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5) Let the bloggers know that you nominated them.
I was nominated for the Infinity Dreams Award by fivezero! Now, I’ve been nominated for this award before but I’m making an exception to not doing an Award twice since I’ve not done one from fivezero! 😀
The Infinity Dreams Award Rules:
- Thank & follow the blog that nominated you.
- Display the award on your blog.
- Answer the questions given to you by the amazing person who nominated you.
- Nominated other bloggers & come up with questions for them to answer.
I was tagged for this a while ago by Mecia of notquitelondon but my post was languishing in my draft folder, until I was tagged again recently by A Girl With Pink Cheeks which prompted me to post this already! Thank you both for tagging me – I’ve enjoyed getting to know you both in recent months. They’re “foreign” bloggers to me, meaning one is from the UK (3 guesses, which one) and the other is from Belgium. I love reading and seeing all the beauty products from around the world! 🙂
• Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
• Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy.
• Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
• Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link back to the post on your site announcing their nomination.
• Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
I was nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award by My Eclectic Muse ages ago, sorry for the delay in posting this! I’m fairly new to her blog but she has a mixture of fashion and beauty posts and a unique sense of style. Thank you! 🙂
The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award recognises the unique voices of women bloggers around the world.
1. Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 10 questions your nominator has provided.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers.
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees and notify them of their nomination.
As instructed by StyledWithJoy, I’m to post this today, I’m complying because I don’t want to get scolded! 😛
• Pass the tour on up to four other bloggers.
• Give your nominees the rules and a specific Monday to post (please, post your story on Monday June 1st or let your followers know when you post).
• Answer four questions about your creative process which lets other bloggers and visitors know what inspires you to do what you do.
I figured I’d better hurry and do this award too since StyledWithJoy has been prodding me to do these asap! She’s really a pest and you better do as she says! 😛
EDIT: I just noticed that I was also nominated by thelifeofkristyn so I’ve appended her questions to me below. 😀
• Thank the person who nominated you [uh, thanks Joy!]
• Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
• Nominate a few other bloggers
• Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you nominated
• Notify the bloggers on their blog
• Put the award button on your blog
I was triple nominated recently for the Real Neat Blog Award! 😀
1) Put the award logo on your blog.
2) Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3) Thank the person who nominated you, linking to their blog.
4) Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5) Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)