I was tagged for this a while ago by Mecia of notquitelondon but my post was languishing in my draft folder, until I was tagged again recently by A Girl With Pink Cheeks which prompted me to post this already! Thank you both for tagging me – I’ve enjoyed getting to know you both in recent months. They’re “foreign” bloggers to me, meaning one is from the UK (3 guesses, which one) and the other is from Belgium. I love reading and seeing all the beauty products from around the world! 🙂
• Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
• Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy.
• Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
• Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link back to the post on your site announcing their nomination.
• Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Nominees: (I suspect some of you have already been nominated, it’s really tough to find award virgins these days on WP! I chose only 10)
• Little Black Paw
• As Always Nicole
• My Life as Mrs. A
• Tabitha Warley Beauty
• The Avon Insider
• Amber Elizabeth
• A Brash Attitude
Seven facts about me
1. Like Zoolander, I’m not an ambi-turner.
But unlike him, I always turn left.
(go ahead, try it now – stand up and twirl – which direction are you turning?)
2. I’ve never skied before. Yes, I live in Canada.
3. I’m not a fan of meat especially steak and ribs. Mainly because of the texture and chewiness.
4. But I LOVE mashed potatoes.
5. I have a strange obsession with drinking straws. I sip my coffee every day through tiny colourful straws. And my water through reusable glass straws, and my smoothies through metal straws. I don’t like drinking from a can or a bottle directly.
6. I love roller coasters but I usually get a headache after going on too many.
7. I’m addicted to Trader Joe’s Speculoos Cookie Butter (Crunchy is my favourite) but we don’t have Trader Joe’s in Canada.
So I have to tap into my sources who frequent the US. I wish Trader Joe’s would come to Canada, I think they would do really well here!