I was nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award by My Eclectic Muse ages ago, sorry for the delay in posting this! I’m fairly new to her blog but she has a mixture of fashion and beauty posts and a unique sense of style. Thank you! 🙂
The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award recognises the unique voices of women bloggers around the world.
1. Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 10 questions your nominator has provided.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers.
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees and notify them of their nomination.
1. Using three words, how would you describe yourself?
I cheated and asked my friend and she described me as: charming, friendly, and patient 😉
2. What is your favourite time of day, and why?
Morning, because it’s a fresh start and the day is full of possibilities.
3. What was the thing that made you the happiest in the last few weeks?
Finalizing our little road trip for our vacation in July! We’ll be driving to northern Ontario including Algonquin Park, and then a little stop in Ottawa, which is Canada’s capital. I used to visit Ottawa regularly but I haven’t been there in ages. We’ll be staying at various Bed & Breakfasts along the route so it will be a nice change of pace for us city folks. 😛
4. Where would you travel to if money was no object?
A grand tour of Asia to places I haven’t been, including Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Beijing, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia and Singapore!
5. What advice would you give to new bloggers?
Genuine engagement – don’t just reply to comments on your own blog, read other people’s blogs and post real comments, not to spam them with your blog’s link.
6. What is your favourite dessert?
All of them! I lie, anything except for rice pudding (rice ain’t got no business in dessert!), crème brûlée and pastries with too much whipped cream.
7. What was the last book you read and would you recommend it?
Ugh I don’t like reading books. The last real book I read was Life of Pi back in November while on vacation. And yes, I wholeheartedly recommend it.
8. What song/s or musician are you currently loving?
I’ve been really fixated on the song “California” by Delta Spirit. I heard this playing at the Gap and Shazam’d it (honestly, what would I do without Shazam?), and I really like the video too:
9. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
I’ve been asked this question previously and I think I said invisibility, so now I’ll go with the ability to teleport. I just hope I don’t teleport into a wall or something.
10. Do you prefer coffee, hot chocolate or tea?
Coffee! Tim Hortons regular roast.
Nominees: (I did not check to see if you have been nominated for this before, so if you have, feel free to disregard!)
• A Girl with Pink Cheeks
• Infinitely Awkward
• Beauty by Burdess
• Glam Necessities
• Glam with Sam
• Shareen Zahira
1. What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
2. Who has been your biggest role model?
3. What’s the ringtone on your phone?
4. Have you kept in touch with any of your childhood friends?
5. What are your favourite burger toppings?
6. How many days until your birthday?
7. Vampires or werewolves?
8. How many pairs of sandals do you own?
9. Have you ever flown a kite?
10. What is your signature perfume / scent?