::blushes:: Aw shucks, I got nominated for The Leibster Award twice last week! Huge thanks to Bree and Ryane for the nominations! Bree has been so active on my blog: reading and commenting regularly, it’s great to have such participation. Plus, she is the most prolific blogger I know, posting multiple entries per day – and did I mention that she’s a new mom? Thanks Bree, for your support! Ryane I’m just starting to get to know more, but her blog is all things girly and lovely – lots of fun and positive vibes from her. Thanks!
I wasn’t familiar with this award so I googled it and this blog has some background information it. Essentially it’s a fantastic way to discover new blogs and recognize the work of up-and-coming bloggers.
1. Thank and acknowledge the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions the blogger gave you.
3. Give 11 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 7-11 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
5. Notify the people you nominated.
6. Give approximately 7 to 11 questions for nominees to answer.