Earlier this year, I introduced my little project, called Project Use it the F*%@ Up! (or PUFU for short). I had identified 2 products in my stash that I really love and enjoy using, however, they were neglected and risked spoilage before they were get used up. So I set out on a mission to finish them up.
A quick re-cap:
1) Mirabella Outshine lip gloss in Illusion
It was at 1.40cm used up out of a total of 6.2cm (7.5ml total volume).
2) Stella by Stella McCartney eau de parfum
It had 1.10cm left in the bottle out of a total 4.60cm (30ml bottle).
I’ve been making good progress!
I’ve been keeping my Mirablla lip gloss separate from the rest of my lip stuff on my desk at work, so that it’s front and center. There are days though, when I’m rocking a darker lip, or don’t want too much shine so I haven’t been consistently using it daily as I wanted to.
But I’m pretty pleased – the level has from from the “H” down to “U”, or 2.60cm from the top. I’ve used 1.20cm of gloss! There are a multitude of lip products that I want to include as part of my PUFU but I think I’ll just focus on this for now.
As for the Stella perfume, I can actually see an end in sight:
For the past 3 months, I’ve probably worn this perfume 90% of the time (the other 10% I am wearing NEST Dahlia & Vines, which was a Best of 2014 Discovery). I only need to spray this once since it’s an eau de parfum rather than an eau de toilette. I’ve also started to spritz a little in my hair.
Now that it’s Spring going into Summer, I likely won’t reach for this as much since I find it’s a scent better suited for cooler weather. Maybe, just maybe, this will make an appearance in a Trash Stash in 2015! I’ll be checking in on both items again in the Fall.
What favourite products have you been trying to give more love to?