Immediately after I did The Lipstick Tag, I thought – hey, why isn’t there an Eye Shadow Tag? I’m not really a lipstick girl, but I love me some eye shadows! I’ve seen a Perfect Palette Tag on YouTube but I’m not really a palette gal either, so I decided to make some modifications to The Lipstick Tag and came up with The Eye Shadow Tag! 😀
- Tag 3 bloggers to answer these same questions.
- Those bloggers will TAG 3 more bloggers of their choice with the same questions & rules.
- No tag backs.
1. How many eye shadows do you own?
A lot (600+), you can check out my stash here. 😉
2. What was your first ever eye shadow?
May not have been my very first, but one that I started wearing with regularity when I first starting wearing eye shadows were the Revlon Wet/Dry shadows (I was especially obsessed with the single in “Lavendare”, a greyed mauve shade). They were the best eye shadows – pigmented, blendable, longwearing, affordable. Sadly, they’re discontinued.
3. What is your most worn eye shadow?
MAC Wedge, as a transition blending colour. Coming in close in 2nd and 3rd most used are Satin Taupe, and Patina – both also MAC. I talk about these in my Top 10 MAC eye shadows post.
4. What is your favorite brand for eye shadows?
I supposed it’s MAC since it’s the most prominent brand in my collection. But I enjoy a wide range of brands as evident in my stash – I like variety!
5. What is your favorite finish?
Veluxe Pearl – it’s a MAC formula that has a very refined shimmer.
6. What is the last eye shadow you bought?
Sonia Kashuk Eye on Neutral Shimmer Palette which I acquired in January when Target Canada was closing. I did a review on this, where you can see that I dropped the palette so a few of the shades are now shattered. 😥
7. How many eye products do you currently have in your bag?
I don’t carry around eye shadow with me on a daily basis, but I do tote around a pencil eyeliner in case I need a touch up. In all the years that I’ve carried an eyeliner in my purse, I’ve only ever touched up my eyeliner maybe once or twice. Currently I have Prestige Waterproof Pencil in Suede in the makeup bag in my purse.
8. What eye shadows do you use to rock a smokey eye?
Guerlain Écrin 4 Couleurs in Les Fumés is a no brainer. It’s my go-to for a sophisticated smokey eye.
10. What eye products are you currently lusting over?
I have many eye shadow lemmings. A new lust is the Burberry Wet and Dry Glow Eye Shadow in Nude. So dreamy:
Check out the swatches on temptalia’s blog.