This tag is so evil!
I was tagged by R Cubed to do this – what is this, you ask?
- Write a paragraph (sounds easy, right?) without any word containing the letter “e” (still easy?).
- By reading this, you are already signed up.
- Select at least 5 bloggers to do this challenge. They must complete it within 24 hours or else it is considered as failure.
- If you fail or pass, suffer in the Page of Lame.
- If you win, wallow in the Page of Fame.
And since I don’t want o be in the Page of Lame, here goes!
Our upcoming road trip is only about half a month away! I’m starting to hoard small jars to pour out products such as shampoo, lotion, and sunblock to pack for our bags. I don’t know what outfits to bring owing to my sandals, shorts, tank tops and swimsuits all still in our lock unit. I can’t possibly bring parkas, boots or wool cardigans on our vacation! It’s probably a hint that I should haul my butt down to that unit, huh? 😛
[geez I was sweating it but it actually wasn’t too horrible! I figured 5 sentences are enough to be considered a paragraph.]
You have until 21:00 EDT June 23, 2015 to do this tag!