I’d never heard of Jolse until I started blogging. Then I came across the amazing Fifty Shades of Snail blog, which showcases Asian skincare. She often talks about Jolse.com and then I started noticing other blogs mentioning the site so I decided to order a few things to test it out.
Jolse is a Korean beauty site that offers free shipping and credits for every order. I got $3 credit just for signing up, which I was able to apply toward my first order. There are often sales and special kit deals featured on the site.
The items I ordered are pretty boring, actually – I got:
• 8 Skinfood Mint Sparkling Foot Peeling Socks (foot masks)
• 2 Etude House Dr. Mascara Fixer Volume Up (lash primer)
I’ve not tried those food masks before but I was looking for inexpensive and effective ones and read this detailed review of the product so I decided to give this a whirl. Not all of the masks are for me, some are for friends, and a couple for the SO. 😉
And the Etude House lash primer is my HG. I’m running out of my last tube, and just opened the KATE lash primer that I got in Japan and I don’t like it! (it’s got fibres ugh)
But the best part of ordering from Jolse are the samples!
• Etude House Hyaluronic Acid sheet mask
• Innisfree The Green Tea Seed Serum
• Holika Holika Smooth Egg Skin Peeling Foam
• Etude House Moistfull Collagen Essence
• Luke Charcoal Nose Cleansing Strip
• Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint (lip / cheek stain – I received a red and a pink shade)
• Hemish Artless Glow Base SPF50+/PA+++
• Jolse Blotting Paper (looks like there are at least 20 sheets in this pack!)
😀 My first experience shopping on Jolse was a very positive one! My order came to $53.83 USD (converted to C$74.23). I received $2 store credit that I can use for my next order. Shipping took exactly 2 weeks and came packed securely in a sturdy cardboard box. And since we both work during the day, the parcel was kept at the post office for me and required a signature to retrieve. I did not incur any extra duty / taxes. Shipping was free (or ahem, included in the price of the products) and I found the prices of the products to be very reasonable and comparable to other sites. I would recommend this site and I’m definitely ordering more from Jolse! 🙂 I have my eye on some CosRX skincare products.
Have you tried any of the products I got? Have you ordered from Jolse before? Where do you shop online?