It’s the magical month known as Hauluary when I have no holds barred on shopping! I hauled so much in the past few weeks that I decided to divide my haulage into 3 posts: body care, makeup and nail polish. 😛 Today I’ll tackle the body care stuff:
It didn’t help that the Bath & Body Works store near my work was closing down so they put almost the whole store on 75% off clearance. 😳
Bath & Body Works
I did the most damage at BBW since they also kept shipping in new items day after day so the selection kept changing…
• Shea & Vitamin E Shower Gel in Holiday scents: Champagne Toast, Cocktail Dress, Pink Confetti, and Wrapped in Sugar
• Waikiki Beach Coconut Ultra Shea Body Cream x2 – I really had to limit myself, I already have a bunch saved up from last year but I love this stuff! 😀
• Waikiki Beach Coconut Shea & Vitamin E Shower Gel – I mentioned in my July Trash Stash that I wished I’d picked up the 2016 version of the shower gel to compare it to the 2015 version. And that’s why I picked this up! 😉
• Wild Madagascar Vanilla Ultra Shea Body Butter
• Black Currant Vanilla Sugar Scrub
• Twisted Peppermint Fine Fragrance Mist x2 – I originally picked up just one of these but loved the smell so much that I went back the next day for another bottle. I’ve been wearing it almost every day since I got it! ❤
• Wallflower bulbs in Vanilla Snowflake, Champagne Toast, Peach Bellini, and Hot Cocoa & Cream
• Fragrance melts in Twisted Peppermint, Frosted Cranberry, and Vanilla Bean Noel
The Body Shop
Holiday and clearance items were 50-75% off.
• Holiday Body Butter mini trio (Vanilla Chai, Spiced Apple, and Frosted Berry)
• Spiced Apple Body Butter
• Spiced Apple Softening Body Gel-Lotion
• Honeymania Eau de Toilette
• Virgin Mojito Party Collection (includes body splash, body scrub, shower gel, body butter, and shower puff, housed in a metal bucket)
I saw that fivezero had hauled this so I decided to go back to see if I could find this and I did! (the store had just received a shipment of them that day) After hearing Rachael rave about this line, I decided to get it for myself. They smell amazing! This set regularly sells for $60 and I got it for $16.20! 😮
Shoppers Drug Mart
• I Love… Bubble and Love sets in Raspberry & Blackberry, Coconut Cream, and Strawberry Cream
Each set comes with a 500ml of Bath & Shower Creme and 50ml of Body Butter.
• I Love… Mango & Papaya Take Away Kit (includes Bath & Shower Creme, Body Butter, and shower puff)
• I Love… Bubbles and Butter set in Raspberry & Blackberry – I found this unexpectedly behind some shampoo. The box was banged up but everything inside were sealed.
I always hear such great things about the “I Love…” range from Mrs. Strawberry Blonde so I had to try them out myself when I saw these on clearance. The smaller sets cost $4 and the larger ones were $10. These products are made in the UK! 🙂
• Delectable by Cake Beauty Dream Cream set (includes Vanilla & Cream, Strawberry & Cream, Coconut & Cream, Sugar Plum, Sweet Mint & Cream, and Lemon & Cream) – these are perfect purse size tubes and I got this set for 50% off ($10).
• Arlésienne Eau de Toilette (2014) – there are actually 2 versions of this perfume – one from 2014 and an updated version released in 2016. They smell different even though they have the same name – they contain the same notes but in different concentrations (the key notes are violet, rose and saffron). I’d first heard about this perfume from Jasmine over at The Happy Sloths on her Best of 2016 list. I tested both on my skin for the day and I ended up liking the 2014 version better, which worked out well since it was on sale for C$50 (reg C$75). The 2016 version reminds me a bit of Revlon Outrageous shampoo! (which I do love!)
I’m not sure what overcame me but I think I’ve stocked up enough body care for the next 3 years! XD Have you tried any of the items I got? Did you do any post-holiday hauling?