Edit: This giveaway has ended! Winners are announced HERE. 🙂
Since it was my Blogiversary yesterday, I decided to host my first ever giveaway! 😀 These items are some of my favourite things – you may have seen me mention these items on the blog or in comments throughout the year. Here’s a group photo of the giveaway items:
PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE POST BEFORE ENTERING!
There will be multiple winners, each will receive FIVE (5) items of their choosing (see restrictions below). I bought some items especially for this giveaway and some are from my stash (since I realize I do not need so many back-ups!) These are all brand new, unopened, full-sized products. The open product shots and swatches I’m showing are of my own personal items.
Here are the items in more detail:
• MAC Pro Longwear Eye Shadow Pro Palette Refill – Uninterrupted
• MAC Pro Longwear Eye Shadow Pro Palette Refill – Lie Low
• MAC Pro Longwear Eye Shadow Pro Palette Refill – Sweet Satisfaction
• MAC Pro Longwear Eye Shadow Pro Palette Refill – Make Your Mark
• MAC Blush Pro Palette Refill – Cubic
• MAC Blush Pro Palette Refill – Buff
• MAC Blush Pro Palette Refill – Tenderling
These are all recently discontinued MAC items that I talk about here. Here’s your chance to win them.
These eye shadows are my personal ones – I’m just showing them for colour since it’s kind of difficult to see inside the packaging.
I know the blushes look really similar but they have nuanced differences: the warmest is Cubic, and Tenderling is the lightest and sheerest of the bunch. 🙂
Swatches of all of the MAC items – again, these swatches were made using my own items, the giveaway will be for the unopened, packaged items.
• Anna Sui Face Brush
• Anna Sui Cheek Brush
• Anna Sui Eyebrow Brush (spoolie)
• Smashbox Blush Brush #16
• Trish McEvoy #30 Eye Blending Brush [mentioned here]
• Body Shop Foundation Kabuki Brush
I talk about most of these items in my Back-Up Worthy post.
This is what they look like without all the packaging – these are my own brushes.
• Shiseido Facial Cotton [mentioned here]
• Clarins Pure and Radiant Mask with Pink Clay [mentioned here]
• Kiehls Midnight Recovery Eye cream [mentioned here]
• EOS lip balm trio in Vanilla Bean, Sweet Mint, and Pomegrante Raspberry [mentioned here]
• C.O. Bigelow Supreme 2X Lip Shine (choose from Spearmint, Cinnamint, or Vanillamint) [mentioned here]
• Bath & Body Works Waikiki Beach Coconut Eau de Parfum [mentioned here]
The BBW Waikiki Beach Coconut made my top 15 of 2015 list. And the skincare items are staples in my arsenal!
• Anna Sui Rose Cheek Colour in 100 [mentioned here]
• Wet n Wild Bronzer – Cabana 743A (not a bronzer at ALL, it’s a highlighter) [mentioned here]
• Annabelle Trio Eyeshadow – Haute Chocolate
• Annabelle Blush-on – #32 Pronto
• Shiseido Perfect Rouge Lipstick – RD351 Dreamscape [mentioned here]
• Sephora Contour Eye Pencil 12HR Wear – #03 5th Avenue (grey)
• Sephora Contour Eye Pencil 12HR Wear – #13 Tiramisu (brown)
• Annabelle Smoothie Eyeshadow Pencil – Cocoaloco
I’m really not sure why I thought buying back-up eyeliners was necessary since it takes me like 7 years to finish an eyeliner… same with the highlighter.
Annabelle is a superb Canadian makeup brand and their stand-out products are their eye shadows and blushes. I love that they’re made in Canada and some products rival MAC in terms of quality.
You know I love the Shiseido Perfect Rouge lipsticks – I’ve been yammering on about them enough!
• Tweezerman Eyelash comb (+ ebay mascara guard) [mentioned here]
• Slice designed by Michael Graves Precision Slanted Tweezers
• Slice designed by Michael Graves Cosmetic Sharpener
• Nicole by OPI Oil to Go Cuticle Oil
• Salux Beauty Skin Nylon Cloth [mentioned here]
• Quo Blending Sponge [mentioned here]
I freakin love the collection of beauty tools by Slice. I’ve bought countless back-ups, and it’s gotten a bit out of hand.
I got this Dior necklace ages ago in a Sephora 500pt perk, if you want it, please also let me know in the comment when you enter the giveaway (it does not count toward the 5 items you choose).
I used my own money for all of these items. I have multiples of some items so multiple winners of the same item is possible.
• Mandatory #1: Like this post and comment below to tell me the FIVE (5) items you would like to win – Restriction: please limit to TWO (2) MAC items only, I’m trying to be fair to everyone. 🙂
• Mandatory #2: Follow me on WordPress or via email
• Optional #1: I’m interested in doing a social experiment: in your next regular blog entry, add a line at end of your post to mention this giveaway. Something like, “Have you entered Stash Matters’ Favourite Things Giveaway?” [with a direct link to this post so it will pingback] Do NOT reblog this post
• Optional #2: Follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook for additional chances
• Open until midnight Sunday, January 31, 2016 (EST)
• Open to all human inhabitants of Earth
• The human must be over 18 years old
• One entry per human
• Winners will be chosen based on a mixture of factors: adherence to the above rules, participation on the blog over the past year, charming personality, and if Steve Harvey calls your name by accident
• Winners will be announced on Monday, February 1, 2016
If you have any questions about any of the products or about the rules of the giveaway, feel free to leave a comment below.