This post is sooooo late. I posted about the Body Shop Flash Sale back on May 11th – it was a one day sale for 50% off on makeup. I bought the makeup items that same day but didn’t get around to posting it until now… only 6 weeks later! 😛 Last week I also got 2 more items as they were having 50% sale on clearance items. So in total, these are my recent Body Shop purchases:
Yup, more nail polishes, what else is new? 😆 More details on what I got…
These were from the Flash Sale, with 50% off just on makeup:
• Concealer Stick in #08 (don’t remember how much this cost – I think $5 – and this product is no longer listed on the Canadian site) – the numbers are wonky on these. #08 seems like it’d be dark, right? I tested out #04 which was deeper than #08. So odd.
• Retractable Blusher Brush – Reg $22 – Sale $11 – I probably shouldn’t have bought this now that I got a nice retractable blush brush from Japan. Hindsight and whatnot.
• Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder in #01 Light Matte – Reg $22 – Sale $11
• Colour Crush Eye Shadow in 205 Caramel Flirt – Reg $11 – Sale $5.50
Interesting to note that both the bronzer and eye shadow are made in Italy. [note: I saw this bronzer shade in the clearance sale last week and asked the SA about it – she said that the 2 lighter colours, #01 Light Matte and #03 Medium Matte, are being discontinued! I know some fair-skinned peeps aren’t going to be happy about this! 😕 ]
Colour Crush Nail Polish in:
L to R:
• 710 Big Smoke
• 420 A Grape Affair
• 620 Got the Blues
• 750 Caring Caramel
• 720 Gorgeous Grey
• 350 British Rose
Normally these are $8 which I think are too steep for 6.8ml of polish, but more palatable at $4.
And these were from the recent clearance sale, where certain discontinued items were marked 50% off:
• Glazed Apple shower gel – Reg $10 – Sale $5 – they brought some holiday stuff back out to sell, I’m so glad I got another one of these. I love this scent!
• Moisture White Shiso Overnight Triple Boost Serum – Reg $36 – $18 – I also wanted to try the essence from this line but it contains alcohol so I passed on it.
Have you tried any of the Body Shop items I got? What’s your favourite Body Shop product?