I was double tagged by Joy of Styled with Joy and Crystal of nerdylibrariangirl for this award mash-up! Both blogs are my must-reads and they’ve provided lots of support on my blog! Thank you very much!
Premio Dardos is Spanish for “Prize Darts” and is an award in recognition of cultural, ethical, literary and personal values that are transmitted in the form of original and creative writing.
1. When you accept the award, post it on your blog along with the name of the person who nominated you and put a link to their blog.
2. Include the image of the award in your post.
3. Pass it on to 15 other bloggers worthy of this acknowledgement.
Versatile Award actually has an official WordPress page which outlines the award, neat-o.
1. Show the award on your blog
2. Thank the person that nominated you
3. Share 7 facts about yourself
4. Nominate 15 blogs
5. Link to their blogs and tell them they’ve been nominated
7 Facts about me: (the body marvels edition)
1) I don’t have to shave my legs. They’re nearly hairless and what hair I have are very fine and sparse. About twice a year I’ll “shave” my legs to give them a good exfoliation.
2) My eyesight is close to 20/20 (slight nearsightedness meaning objects far away can be blurry) and I’ve not had laser correction surgery. #pureluck
3) I’m allergic to bacitracin, the active ingredient in polysporin / neosporin.
4) I’ve only ever had 2 cavities, which occurred in adulthood. One was as a result of grinding my teeth at night which wore down my molar. Now I wear night guards. The other cavity was a pinpoint hole which took 15 minutes in the office. This is a shocker considering how many sweets I ate as a child and continue to consume as an adult. Again #pureluck
5) I pierced my own ears when I was 14. I used a sewing needle and an ice cube. There was no blood, and didn’t hurt too much.
6) My feet are quite dexterous, I can use them to pick up things quite precisely. This freaks my bf out.
7) I had a Ganglion cyst on the inner wrist of my right hand when I was a teen, and it was painful and impeded my hand mobility, so I had it removed surgically. About 3 years ago, I developed another cyst but this time on the outer part of my wrist. It’s quite small and not painful, so my doctor has opted not to remove it. The cyst is also called a “Bible bump” because some people opt to whack it with a Bible to break it up. I don’t think I’ll be doing that.
I’m sorry to break the rules but instead of nominating specific blogs – I nominate you if your blog name ends with a VOWEL. So that would include: I am a Beauty Bee, fivezero, always, bree, auberginereverie, mirrorthelove, etc etc. 😀 #lazybutt