It is universally agreed, I have a hoarding problem. As a parting gift, I’m letting go of some of the items in my stash, as well as some goodies I picked up especially for this giveaway. These are all brand new, unused, full-sized products.
What’s all included:
Although all items are new and unused, I can’t say I didn’t open some of them, because I had to take photos. But I promise that I did not touch the products inside! If this bothers you, please do not enter the giveaway. 🙂
Lancôme Auda[City] in Paris Eyeshadow Palette
This is the palette that Lisa Eldridge designed for Lancôme. It includes a whopping 16 shades inside:
I hauled this back in mid-2016 and it sat untouched all this time. I honestly forgot I even owned this! 😳
NYX Avant Pop! Shadow Palette in Nouveau Chic
I bought an extra of this palette with the intention of doing a review on it and then giving one away. I haven’t even tried mine yet! (I only opened it for this photo!) 😆 But I have it on good authority from GymBagMakeup that this palette is stellar.
CoverGirl TruNaked Roses Palette
Quo Mineral Shadow Combo in Downtown Brown
I posted about this a long time ago here. It’s been one of my all time favourite palettes but I don’t talk about it much since it got discontinued. Of course I bought a backup…
MAC 161 SE Duo Fibre Face Glider Brush
I bought this in 2016 and put it in a drawer and forgot about it. It was limited edition so it’s your chance to get this if you missed out. It would be a great brush for highlighting or bronzing.
MAC 217SH Blending Brush
Remember I mentioned about stocking up on some backups of MAC 217 with the natural bristles? I didn’t forget about you! You need this brush in your life. This is the short handled version but the brush head is identical to the long handled one – they’re even the same exact price. Personally, I prefer shorter handle – easier to get up close to the mirror and great for travel. The 217 brush is discontinued now – MAC is phasing all their brushes to synthetics ones.
Vasanti Eye Essential 4-piece Brush Kit
I’ve had this unopened for ages – Vasanti is a Canadian brand and I own a few of their brushes and they’re excellent.
Vasanti Blush Brush #7
I got this on a whim and ended up loving the smaller head shape and softness so much that I bought a backup. Why do I have so many backups of brushes!
MAC Veluxe Pro Palette Refill Eye Shadow Pan in Kid
I have 3 of this eye shadow colour, for some reason? One that is being used and 2 backups. Granted, it is one of the most buttery formulas I’ve ever felt and a fantastic transitional shade… but geez, overkill much? It’s a discontinued shade and sought after item. I should sell the other backup on eBay… 😉
MAC Amplified Lipstick in Cosmo
Also Back to MAC this for you! My current favourite MAC lipstick shade which MAC describes as “pink coco”. See I was good, I didn’t Back to MAC for myself because I know I have enough makeup… is this some kind of personal growth? 💡
Annabelle Single Eye Shadows in Suedine and Aura
This is a Canadian drugstore brand whose products – especially eye shadows and blushes – rival MAC’s (they’re both made in Canada!) I own and use both of these shades but felt compelled to buy -say it with me now- backups!
Milani Baked Blush in Corallina
Grabbed an extra when I saw this on sale.
Milani Illuminating Face Powder in Beauty’s Touch
This was too pretty not to pick up.
Marcelle Quad Bronzer in Sunkissed
This is the sister brand to Annabelle (above) at a slightly higher price point. I own another Marcelle bronzer and really like it so when I saw this, I picked it up knowing I already own too many bronzers. And doesn’t it look like a Givenchy product?
H&M Precision Makeup Sponge and The Face Shop Makeup Blender Sponge
Both of these sponges have been firm favourites and I have a stash of them – sharing is caring!
C.O. Bigelow Supreme 2X Lip Shine in Vanillamint
I always have several tubes of this in my backup, and I am a big pusher of this product. 😉 It’s my go-to overnight lip treatment.
Rebels Refinery Capital Vices Skull Lip Balm in Superbia (mint)
This is a local Toronto-made 100% natural product and it is so lovely! I’m showing my own one opened – not the one to be won. It’s so much better than EOS – this is creamy and hydrating. Plus, it’s quite a conversation piece! 😛
So those are all of the prizes to
help reduce my hoard be won – it’s a win / win situation. 😉
List of Products:
• Lancôme Auda[City] in Paris Eyeshadow Palette – $89
• NYX Avant Pop! Shadow Palette in Nouveau Chic – $19
• Becca Blushed with Light Blush Trio Palette – $43
• CoverGirl TruNaked Roses Palette – $15
• Quo Mineral Shadow Combo in Downtown Brown – $20
• MAC 161 SE Duo Fibre Face Glider Brush – $50
• MAC 217SH Blending Brush – $30
• Vasanti Eye Essential 4-piece Brush Kit – $79
• Vasanti Blush Brush #7 – $29
• MAC Veluxe Pro Palette Refill Eye Shadow Pan in Kid – $8
• MAC Frost Eye Shadow Single in Satin Taupe – $19
• Annabelle Single Eye Shadows in Suedine and Aura – $6 each
• MAC Lipstick in Cosmo – $22
• Milani Baked Blush in Corallina – $12
• Milani Illuminating Face Powder in Beauty’s Touch – $16
• Marcelle Quad Bronzer in Sunkissed – $20
• H&M Precision Makeup Sponge – $6
• The Face Shop Makeup Blender Sponge – $10
• C.O. Bigelow Vanillamint – $8
• Rebels Refinery Skull Lip Balm – $8
Approximate Value: $515
You can win all of these items!
• Mandatory #1: Must already be an existing follower of this blog (as of February 4, 2018)
• Mandatory #2: Like this post and comment below about what your Holy Grail makeup product is that you’d buy a backup… be specific and just name ONE! (see if you can 😉 )
• Optional: Link a blog that you think I’d enjoy that I might not know about. I’m on the hunt to discover new blogs. 🙂
• Open until midnight Tuesday, February 27, 2018 (EST)
• Open to all human inhabitants of Earth
• The human must be over 18 years old
• One entry per human
• Winner will be announced on Wednesday, February 28, 2018